Use GAGEtrak to:
- Manage gages.
- Monitor scheduled and unscheduled calibrations.
- Track gage locations.
- Generate work orders.
- Employ gage R&R. The integrated gage R&R module supports short form, long form, linearity, stability, ANOVA and attributes to maintain gage standards and calibration compliance.
- Retrieve calibration records.
- Produce calibration certificates.
- Maintain production schedules.
- Produce bar-coded calibration labels.
- Customize program messages and field labels.
- Create thorough, customized reports to analyze and stay ahead of trends, forecast workloads, improve efficiency and minimize costs.
- Employ group-level security and passwords.
As your business grows and changes, so will your calibration management needs. That’s why GAGEtrak is designed to grow with your organization, from a single user on one computer to several users on a local area network. The GAGEtrak SQL Server edition can accommodate the largest of databases and the addition of many more users.
By enforcing systematic, adaptable and auditable record keeping, GAGEtrak promotes and maintains compliance with worldwide quality standards: ISO 9000, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 13485, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 22000, AS9100 and FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
GAGEtrak can further maximize your productivity with the addition of our various optional products. Click here to learn more about products like the Portable Calibration Solution, Calibration Label Kit, CyberSensor, Web Calibration Module and more.
Over 12,000 companies worldwide rely on our software solutions to manage their gages, improve efficiency and minimize costs. Take part in the GAGEtrak 7 Beta Test today!