Comprehensive and Scalable CMMS Maintenance Management Software
Over 12,000 facilities worldwide choose our software solutions to maximize productivity and asset uptime, optimize inventory, minimize costs and assure standards compliance. Available in on-site (purchased) or on-line hosted (subscription) licensing, FaciliWorks 8i Web-based CMMS software helps you track, analyze and report on everything from assets and PM schedules to work orders, procedures, staff and purchasing at a single location or across multiple facilities. Real-time access to the most current data ensures time and cost efficiency throughout your operations and gives your company the competitive advantage to increase its returns on asset investment and productivity.
Decrease operating costs, improve work force efficiency, manage inventory and optimize your maintenance operations with FaciliWorks 8i CMMS.
FaciliWorks is not module-based; it includes everything you need to:
- View your operations and asset status in real time with dashboard analytics
- Maintain detailed records on all assets, tasks, procedures, suppliers, personnel, inventory, purchasing, budgets, tools, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and much more
- Easily submit, queue and manage work orders and service requests
- Ensure accountability of personnel
- Analyze equipment breakdown information
- Optimize spare parts inventory
- Customize the comprehensive set of reports to fit your specific needs
- Define tasks, triggers and notification events with the workflow management system (8i Enterprise)
- Group assets by department, location, etc. (8i Enterprise
- Manage your measurement and test equipment with calibration scheduling and analysis (8i Calibration)
Like all CyberMetrics
products, FaciliWorks 8i CMMS grows with your organization. Start with a few users on a local network and be able to scale to hundreds of users located at dozens of facilities across the country or around the globe.
Options like Calibration Management, PDA software, Maintenance Label Kit, Validation Kit, SafetyPro and TaskPro provide even more productivity, flexibility and power.
If you're looking for a powerful desktop-based CMMS, be sure to look at the FaciliWorks Desktop CMMS solution. It's perfect for organizations with 25 or fewer users and don't require the same level of
scalability and browser-based operation as FaciliWorks 8i CMMS.
When you invest time and money in a software solution, it’s important to choose a provider with a solid, long-standing reputation. CyberMetrics has been in business for over 25 years, so rest assured that our team of professionals will be available to you, providing on-going support, education and consultation services, making sure you get the most out of your investment.
Contact us today for your free 30-day trial
or personalized web demonstration and we'll show you how FaciliWorks CMMS will work for you.
Available in English, Spanish,
French and German.