FaciliWorks now contains many new features designed to help you more easily and effectively manage your maintenance program.
FaciliWorks offers many new features designed to tailor
the program to suit your needs exactly.
- Improved Interface - Can customize colors, menu
- MSDE backend support.
- Automatic Equipment Numbering - When a new equipment is entered into
the system, FaciliWorks can increment the Equip ID automatically. You
can also set up the format of the ID.
- Improvements to make the handling of multiple Work Orders of the
same type much easier. For example if you have two dozen fire
extinguishers of the same type, they will all appear on a single report.
You can then easily batch complete them..
- Ability to add parts on a Work Order that are not in Inventory.
- Ability to create a PO for Parts that are not in the Inventory.
- Ability to print Procedure Attachments with Work Orders.
- Option in Settings to allow Web Service Requests to
into a Work Order or not.
- Most Recently Used Equipment List on File menu.
- Equipment Favorites - make frequently used equipment easy to find in
your FaciliWorks database.
- Many Report improvements - Redundant Reports removed, many reports
improved, several new reports.
- Add Report Queue functionality.
© 1998–2005 CyberMetrics Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
More FaciliWorks Info